Saturday, June 1, 2013

Another Saturday morning...

And, I'm in the house on the computer. Still having this excruciating pain in my right leg. Nerve damage is almost always harder to recoup from than sprains or strains. Having been to several Doctors about this, telling me one thing after another, wanting to pump me full of nerve blockers and pain pills. ACK! I finally decided to rebel against western medicine and do what I thinks right for me. Firstly, I got off the pills. Cleaned up my diet, and I've been working out for about 2 1/2  months. Sounds great doesn't it? Well, not exactly. I'm reasonably exhausted from work, tired from the lack of real sleep and depressed because I can't seem to get a good handle on my physical condition. My diet has changed dramatically, the exercise I do daily has left me feeling better than this time last year. One step at a time...Okay, so now it's time to go outside and get started on equine related stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment