Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What's confusing about writing a blog?

Everything! Idol thoughts, silly notions, mental ramblings and clouded issues, are what take up space between my ears. Most of which, never get seen or heard by someone else. All these things I'd like to do! Over the years, there has been a million and one activities, or projects that flood my soul. The idea of things, is the easy part. But following through are an other. My head is so jumbled up at times. The wiring in my brain seems to short circuit uncontrolably. The moment I think of something, is the moment I lose that train of thought. Sometimes forever. Even when I know, that writing these things down could help my mental recall. Anyhow...my point is to keep up with my brain scramble by blogging my thoughts daily. Hoping to remember enough to get a rough draft.  

No comments:

Post a Comment