Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm not finished yet...

 I just haven't taken the time to write or post events over the past year. I'm certainly making up for lost time today.  The things we get bogged down with sometimes are meaningless if we don't have something to show for our efforts. Having a Grandaughter we take care of full time, and a husband who demands a time share in this "crazy little thing called life". Not to mention work! It consumes me, nearly 60 to 70 hours a week most of the time. Once in awhile I have to ask myself, "Is it all worth it. I say YES!

I have a great Husband who takes care of Makayla the majority of the time. A great company to work for, and awesome co-workers. So, since I spend most of my awake hours at the work front, it is important for me to have social skills. LOL  And most importantly, a great client base which has afforded me my living arrangements. Now you ask me...what more could an under educated, middle aged fat woman want out of life? HORSES of course!


Handsome, my Grandaughters horse.

My horse Jerzey girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment